Our dedication means we’re available to handle any size water emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our water damage services. There isn’t a problem we can’t solve!
Call Us Now 469-268-1916 Quickly or Risk Extensive Damage
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) says that water issues are “deceptive.”
“Water penetrates into structural cavities creating trapped pockets of saturation.”
What does this mean for your home when it’s damaged by a burst pipe, flood, or another emergency? It means that it’s time to call Pro-Fresh N’ All immediately, so we can assess the damage and figure out a strategy for cleaning your home. Water that is allowed to sit can become dangerous to your family, and it can destroy your home.
Here are a few of the unfortunate things that can happen if you don’t get the issue restored quickly:
- Moisture will let mold and other organisms grow and infest your home.
- Furniture that sits in water can become unstable and unsafe.
- Water left under the carpet without professional drying can deteriorate.
- Your family may be impacted emotionally by visible reminders of flood damage.
- Repair and replacement may become more costly as time goes by without water removal.
Call 469-268-1916 for Emergency Flood Restoration Services.
When we arrive to deal with carpet cleaning and water damage, we’ll create a plan of action where you’ll know exactly how we’re going to handle the situation before we begin work. Additionally, we’re adept at working with insurance claims, so we can get the job done efficiently whether you’re working with insurance, or you’re paying out of pocket.
24/7 Flood Response
Here are a few tasks that might be required:
- Furniture is removed from the wet area so that it can dry.
- Mattresses are disposed of if they were submerged (for health reasons)
- Solid wood furniture is taken out of the wet area for drying and possible repair.
- Toys and stuffed animals are examined for water damage and possibly thrown away.
- Photographs, books, and essential documents are removed for drying.
We may also need to remove mud, water-logged furniture, and broken glass. It may be necessary to empty various rooms around the home and dispose of some pieces of furniture that cannot be repaired or that have been physically impacted by the water.
Extract. Dry. Repair. Restore.
We know water damage to your carpets isn’t the only task we may need to complete during a water damage service call. Our restoration services cover everything about your home’s repair from making sure that your home is cleaned of water leaks to ensuring your family can safely return home without the worry of things like mold growth.